Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pride and Prejudice!

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife."
     Yep, I started it!  I have been really wanting to read this book for a while, but I have had a couple other books I had to finish.  Now, I can focus on Pride and Prejudice.  I have read the first five chapters, and it's pretty good.  The vocabulary in the book is a little hard to understand.  I have to keep a dictionary near by to understand half the book!:) 
     I saw the 2005 movie version of Pride and Prejudice.  I really enjoyed it!!  It was so sweet!  I need to do a review of it soon.

*Liddy*

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the vocabulary is pretty hard to grasp but all together it is a good one:) I am also going through it:)
    Em;)

    ReplyDelete