Sunday, June 10, 2012

Are You Afraid??


    
     Are you afraid to tell your friends, family, etc. that your a Christian?  When your at school, are you afraid to wear a Christian bracelet for fear of what is being thought of you?  Are you afraid to tell people you don't agree with something unspiritual, because they might not want to hang around you?  Are you afraid to talk to unsaved friends and family about Christ, for fear of rejection and harsh words said to you?
     These are all common reasons we don't share our faith.  I can relate to the last problem especially.  Not all my family is saved, so when I visit them, I want to tell them about Christ, but I'm afraid to speak up.  Should that stop me?  NO!  We should be proud of being Christians and want to share it and spread it everywhere!:)

Mark 16:15  And He said to them, "Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation." 

     Jesus has called all of us Christians to spread the gospel to as many people as we can.  Even by just wearing a Christian t-shirt, or a bracelet, and living Christ-like gets Christ's name out.  By doing these things, it will get people to ask you about Jesus.  Then you can give them the gospel.  This doesn't mean everyone is going to except Christ, though.   People will pick on you, hate you, and even some unsaved friends will reject you.  Is it worth all that?  YES! 
     Wouldn't you rather save someone from Hell instead of please others?

*Liddy*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post, Liddy! Will you do some more like this? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hopefully will be able to do more like this. Thanks for commenting!:D

      *Liddy*

      Delete