Saturday, June 16, 2012

Favorites Narnia Characters Part 2


      One of my other favorite Narnia characters is Caspian.  He is very kingly, chivalrous, and a strong believer in Aslan.
      Now, yes, in the movie version of Prince Caspian, he did ruin the night raid, and in the movie and sorta in the book, he was tempted by Nikabrik and the White Witch.  However, he learned from his mistakes and became a better person.

      In The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, you can tell he has matured.  He makes wiser decisions throughout this book than in Prince Caspian.  I prefer his character in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader way better than in Prince Caspian.
     I have heard people say they didn't like him in the 2008 Prince Caspian movie. They said they couldn't stand his character. I didn't find him that  dislike-able.  Sure he had his flaws, but overall I thought he was great in the movie!
I guess him being very good-looking in Prince Caspian made up for his mistakes in the movie.<3  I wish he would've stayed like this(above) instead of look like he did in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.:(

*Liddy*


    

No comments:

Post a Comment