Friday, June 29, 2012

Just Because

    I love photography
 
       just because flowers show God's intricate design of His Creation.
     
Just because flowers reasure us that there is God, because how could something so beautiful and intricate not have a Designer?

      Just because a camera captures so much detail that you wouldn't normally notice.
      Just because I have never seen an inch worm so close up.
      Just because every time I take a picture of the sun it reminds of Samwise Gamgee's famous quote: "When the sun shines, it'll shine out the clearer."
     And just because photography is such an awesome past time.



*Liddy*

2 comments:

  1. Liddy your pictures are so-o-o-o-o-o-o pretty! What are you using to take those pretty pictures? Thanks! And good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanmks, Bailey! I use my mom's Canon camera which has 12.1 mega-pixels. I'm not quite sure of the official name, though.:)

      *Liddy*

      Delete