Yes, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey comes out in twelve days!! I'm so excited!!
Also the world premiere of the movie was Ustreamed live from Wellington, New Zealnd last Tuesday. I watched the whole thing live!!
It was awesome! Each person from the movie got interviewd at least once. Even Frodo, Gimli, Elrond, and Galadriel were there!
Each day(if I can) I will post something about The Hobbit. It could be a picture, a video, or just something trivial about the movie or book. Just think of it as the Twelve Days of the Hobbit!
Day 1: My favorite part of the book.
That is quite the tough question. I have not the read the book in a few months, but from my memory-which is pretty good with this book- I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter entitled "Ridles in the Dark." The way Tolkien created Gollum's way of speach is so unique and intriguing. each riddle Bilbo and Gollum exchanged, I couldn't even guess! But they were all so different slightly humorous.
The forest of Mirlwood was also another favorite part of mine, and the chapter when Bilbo and the dwarves are in the treasurey and Smaug's lair at Erebor was also just fabulous.
I hope you have enjoyed day 1 of the Twelve Days of the Hobbit! Come back tomorrow for more!:)
*Liddy*
Also the world premiere of the movie was Ustreamed live from Wellington, New Zealnd last Tuesday. I watched the whole thing live!!
Each day(if I can) I will post something about The Hobbit. It could be a picture, a video, or just something trivial about the movie or book. Just think of it as the Twelve Days of the Hobbit!
Day 1: My favorite part of the book.
That is quite the tough question. I have not the read the book in a few months, but from my memory-which is pretty good with this book- I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter entitled "Ridles in the Dark." The way Tolkien created Gollum's way of speach is so unique and intriguing. each riddle Bilbo and Gollum exchanged, I couldn't even guess! But they were all so different slightly humorous.
The forest of Mirlwood was also another favorite part of mine, and the chapter when Bilbo and the dwarves are in the treasurey and Smaug's lair at Erebor was also just fabulous.
I hope you have enjoyed day 1 of the Twelve Days of the Hobbit! Come back tomorrow for more!:)
*Liddy*



I can't wait for it to come out:) I loved Lord of the Rings, so I am so excited about this!
ReplyDeleteI know! I'm about to burst with excitement!
ReplyDelete*LIddy*