Oh how I've missed you dearly!

Picture via Google images
I adore the golden and orange leaves that speckle the ground with such beautiful colors, and they way they fall from the trees, like angles slowly flowting to them down.:)
picture via pinterest
The way the sun glitters threw the leaves and dances on the ground is a wonderful sight to behold.
picture via god's daughter
When I saw this beautiful violin picture, I just had to share it with you all. It Just makes you want to listen to Vivaldi's Fall.:)
picture via pinterest
"Two roads diverged in a wood and I-
I took the one less traveled by.
And that has made all the difference."
*Liddy*

Picture via Google images
I adore the golden and orange leaves that speckle the ground with such beautiful colors, and they way they fall from the trees, like angles slowly flowting to them down.:)
picture via pinterest
The way the sun glitters threw the leaves and dances on the ground is a wonderful sight to behold.
picture via god's daughter
When I saw this beautiful violin picture, I just had to share it with you all. It Just makes you want to listen to Vivaldi's Fall.:)
picture via pinterest
"Two roads diverged in a wood and I-
I took the one less traveled by.
And that has made all the difference."
*Liddy*



Cool post--and nice reference to Robert Frost's poem! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I knew you would recognize the reference.:)
Delete*Liddy*