NOTE: My family and I did not see this at the theater. We waited until it came out and bought it on DVD and ran it on our Clear Play DVD player that cuts cursing, violence, etc.
First off, when this came out, I heard all positive reviews of this movie. Everyone said it was wonderful. Obviously, my family and I were quite excited when it came out on DVD. We bought it two days after it came out.:) And let me just say, it was awesome!!!!
I have seen the Captain America movie ( on Clear Play); to be honest, I didn't care for it. I thought he was a boring super hero.:) Yes, yes, I did. Then when I saw Captain America in the Avengers, I thought he was great! While some of the others were prideful and a little annoying(Hulk), Captain America remained focused and lead them through the whole ending battle!! And he is the most honorable and politest super hero of them all.:)
While Iron Man didn't have the noble spirit of Captain America, his humor paid off for it completely! Every time he came on screen he said something hysterical! And he even called Hawkeye Legolas(BTW he's an elf archer from LOTR). I was laughing so much! And at the end Iron Man did something pretty heroic, but I won't ruin the ending of the movie.:)
Thor was great too! He and Iron Man were hilarious during their initial meeting. And I love the way he talks! It's so old Englishy. Not to mention he wasn't that bad looking, but moving on.:)
To be flat out truthful, I don't care for Hulk. At. All. He is just a man who turned himself into a wild green monster. But I did like it when he punched Thor across the screen.:)
I never thought I would like Black Widow. I was expecting her to be an inappropriate part of the movie. It turned out she wasn't. Yes, her clothing could have been a little more modest, but other than that she was fine. While I didn't think she was great, she wasn't bad. Just not my favorite.
I had heard tons of great things about Hawkeye. Everyone said he was just incredible. Of course I had high expectations. Well, he wasn't "incredible." He was hypnotized to help Loki, so he was bad three quarters of the movie!!! But when he was unhypnotized he was pretty cool. Yes, he was good looking; and, yes, he had a bow and arrows, so I liked him. But I didn't think he was incredible or amazing.:)
To me, Loki looks like a villain off of the Power Rangers. And his headdress thing makes him look like a roach. As far as villains go, I guess you would consider him a good one. He was just hard to take serious sometimes with his roach headdress.
Overall this was great movie! The story was well thought out, and it was just great. I wouldn't recomend seeing it without a Clear Play, because it does bleep a good bit through the movie. Hope you all enjoyed!:)
*Liddy*
First off, when this came out, I heard all positive reviews of this movie. Everyone said it was wonderful. Obviously, my family and I were quite excited when it came out on DVD. We bought it two days after it came out.:) And let me just say, it was awesome!!!!
I have seen the Captain America movie ( on Clear Play); to be honest, I didn't care for it. I thought he was a boring super hero.:) Yes, yes, I did. Then when I saw Captain America in the Avengers, I thought he was great! While some of the others were prideful and a little annoying(Hulk), Captain America remained focused and lead them through the whole ending battle!! And he is the most honorable and politest super hero of them all.:)
While Iron Man didn't have the noble spirit of Captain America, his humor paid off for it completely! Every time he came on screen he said something hysterical! And he even called Hawkeye Legolas(BTW he's an elf archer from LOTR). I was laughing so much! And at the end Iron Man did something pretty heroic, but I won't ruin the ending of the movie.:)
To be flat out truthful, I don't care for Hulk. At. All. He is just a man who turned himself into a wild green monster. But I did like it when he punched Thor across the screen.:)
I never thought I would like Black Widow. I was expecting her to be an inappropriate part of the movie. It turned out she wasn't. Yes, her clothing could have been a little more modest, but other than that she was fine. While I didn't think she was great, she wasn't bad. Just not my favorite.
I had heard tons of great things about Hawkeye. Everyone said he was just incredible. Of course I had high expectations. Well, he wasn't "incredible." He was hypnotized to help Loki, so he was bad three quarters of the movie!!! But when he was unhypnotized he was pretty cool. Yes, he was good looking; and, yes, he had a bow and arrows, so I liked him. But I didn't think he was incredible or amazing.:)
To me, Loki looks like a villain off of the Power Rangers. And his headdress thing makes him look like a roach. As far as villains go, I guess you would consider him a good one. He was just hard to take serious sometimes with his roach headdress.
Overall this was great movie! The story was well thought out, and it was just great. I wouldn't recomend seeing it without a Clear Play, because it does bleep a good bit through the movie. Hope you all enjoyed!:)
*Liddy*








Great post, Liddy! I always wondered what the movie was about :) And, my friend asked me if I was being Black Widow for Halloween and I was like, "Who?" :)
ReplyDeleteBut now I know! :)
Thanks! I really enjoyed the movie and just had to do a review. That's funny how your friend asked if you were going to be Black Widow! I'm glad that you're going to be what you're going to be for Halloween, though.:)
Delete*Liddy*