Yes the director of The Hobbit announced that he is going to make a third Hobbit film coming out summer 2014!!!!!!! Yes, I know it's still far way, but, for me, this is so exciting!! My Hobbitness will extend all the way to 2014!
And, to top this, Lego is creating Hobbit legos to go with the movie!! Normally I'm not a Lego person, but I have to make an acception.
I can't wait for the scene with all the dwarfs in the barrels. It seems quite comical. I will be at the theater in 4 months and 10 days.
Hope you all are well!
God bless!
*Liddy*



Hi Liddy! I was on the A.G. website today and I think they have retired: Samantha Parkington, Felicity Merriman, and Kirsten Larson! I didn't see them on the website at all and I searched for them and it told me that they are no longer available.
ReplyDelete:( Just letting you know :) oh! The reason I am posting this on here is because I couldn't get your A.G. blog to load. - Bailey :)
Hey, Bailey!:) Yes, they have as AG put it "archived" Samantha, Kirsten, and Felicity to give more room for new dolls. Which means they could one day bring them back. I doubt they will for a long time.:( It's so sad!:( My mom and I think Kit is going to be next.:(
Delete*Liddy*