Thursday, August 16, 2012

Writing, Writing


      Do you ever tell yourself, "I'm gonna write a book!  I'm going to be the next Mark Twain or C. S. Lewis!".   You cannot comprehend how many times I think this!  I tell myself I'm going to write a book.  Nothing happens.  I'll write a short story.  Again, nothing.  A poem.  Still nothing.  I begin writing then lose interest.



    I guess you can say I have a major writer's block.  I don't know.  I hope and pray that I will get an idea.  It's almost kinda funny if you think about it.:)


God bless!

*Liddy*

pictures via google images

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Whenever I try to write a story, I can come up with the beginning and the end, but never the in between. Or sometimes I get a really great idea, but I lose patience whenever I can't get it all written down. :) It is rather funny...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liddy! I just wanted to let you know that I am back and posting on my 1st blog, Charlie Sweet (now called Daughters of His Love) I hope you'll visit it! :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete