I recently saw the Disney movie Princess Protection Program for the first time. Let me just say that this movie was great!!!!! I loved it!
Demi Lovato plays kind, generous Princess Rosalinda who's country is taken over by an evil dictator. This means she must go into hiding. The Princess Protection Program agency sends Rosalinda to live in Louisiana with sixteen-year-old Carter Mason.
Carter Mason(Selena Gomez) is not at all thrilled with idea that she has to put up with a self absorbed, demanding princess. To Carter's surprise, however, Rosalinda turns out to be the complete opposite. She teaches Carter that being a princess is not about your outer princess, but your inner princess. Rosalinda helps bring out Carters inner princess by showing her she needs to help others. This movie has a wonderful ending, but I will not divulge into it, so you will have to watch it yourself!
Demi Lovato plays kind, generous Princess Rosalinda who's country is taken over by an evil dictator. This means she must go into hiding. The Princess Protection Program agency sends Rosalinda to live in Louisiana with sixteen-year-old Carter Mason.
Carter Mason(Selena Gomez) is not at all thrilled with idea that she has to put up with a self absorbed, demanding princess. To Carter's surprise, however, Rosalinda turns out to be the complete opposite. She teaches Carter that being a princess is not about your outer princess, but your inner princess. Rosalinda helps bring out Carters inner princess by showing her she needs to help others. This movie has a wonderful ending, but I will not divulge into it, so you will have to watch it yourself!
The message in this movie is incredible! It teaches girls to focus on the inside and not on the outside. I wish other movies for girls were more like this. Wouldn't that be awesome?
Have you seen this movie? If so, did you like it?
*Liddy*




I love this movie! And I agree that it has a wonderful message!
ReplyDelete