I just have to share my Hobbitness(love saying that) with you all! I became a Lord of the Rings fan when I saw the three movies two years ago, and I loved them!!!!! Of course when I found out that they were making The Hobbit into two movies, I was ecstatic!
The Hobbit became one of my favorite books after I finished it a few months ago. J. R. R. Tolkien wrote it incredibly! It is definately a must read. I am also so excited the The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey will be coming out 211 days!!! I count everything. Movies, Christmas, my birthday, etc.
Bilbo is my favorite character in The Hobbit. His interaction with all the dwarfs and Gandalf is hysterical. He starts off in the book as a selfish, adventuresom, quiet Hobbit, but ends the book as brave, selfless Hobbit. I can't wait to see Martin Freeman's interpretation of Bilbo Baggins. From what I have seen of Bilbo in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey trailor, Martin Freeman is the perfect Bilbo!
The dwarfs in the book are great. You love every one of them, except Thorin Oakenshield, the leader of the dwarfs. I cannot stand his personality at the end of book!!!!
My favorite dwarfs are Bombur and Dori. Who are yours?
*Liddy*
The Hobbit became one of my favorite books after I finished it a few months ago. J. R. R. Tolkien wrote it incredibly! It is definately a must read. I am also so excited the The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey will be coming out 211 days!!! I count everything. Movies, Christmas, my birthday, etc.
Bilbo is my favorite character in The Hobbit. His interaction with all the dwarfs and Gandalf is hysterical. He starts off in the book as a selfish, adventuresom, quiet Hobbit, but ends the book as brave, selfless Hobbit. I can't wait to see Martin Freeman's interpretation of Bilbo Baggins. From what I have seen of Bilbo in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey trailor, Martin Freeman is the perfect Bilbo!
The dwarfs in the book are great. You love every one of them, except Thorin Oakenshield, the leader of the dwarfs. I cannot stand his personality at the end of book!!!!
My favorite dwarfs are Bombur and Dori. Who are yours?
*Liddy*



No comments:
Post a Comment