The cat in my header is my wonderful cat, Streaky. I felt like she needed an introduction since I will probably have a lot of pictures of her on here. Here are four pictures that describe her personality perfectly.
1. Yes, she has anger management issues. You never know when she will smack or bite you. I enjoy this side of her. It makes her a fun cat to play with.:) 2. Streaky absolutely loves boxes or cubby holes. Anytime you leave a box around the house she will be in it!
3. She longs to live outside. Everyday she stands at the door and cries and cries and cries until we might let her out. She is technically an inside cat, but after you see her pitiful little face at the door, you just have to let her out for a little while.
4. Most importantly, Streaky loves her sister Cheese-ball. They spend a good bit of time together. Streaky is the lead of their little duo while
Cheese-ball does everything she says.
I hope you have enjoyed this little post. You all probably think I'm some sort of cat freak.:) But I am perfectly fine with that!:D
*Liddy*
i love your kitties!!!!! they are so adorable!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww!! Liddy, your cats are sooooo super cute! :)
ReplyDeleteAgcat and Bailey- Thanks!
ReplyDelete*Liddy*