Friday, May 11, 2012

Polka Dots and the Color Red

     Ever since seeing Lucille Ball's polka dot dress on I Love Lucy, I have been in love with polka dots.  Lucy's clothing on the show was so elegant and feminine and pretty modest. 
      Isn't it gorgeous??  I couldn't find a good picture of her standing up in it, but you get the idea.
      I looked up polka dot dresses, and this is the one I really liked.  My only changes would be raising the bodice and making the sleeves a little longer.  My mom is making me a dress similar to this, but more of a navy blue color.  I told her I would love red shoes with it.  These(below) would be stunning!
       Aren't they so cute??  The flower on top is the perfect touch!<3  My mom told me if I wore shoes like these with the dress she's making, I would look like the 4th of July in an outfit. I probably would, but I wouldn't mind, though.
     Thanks for being my first follower, Bailey!  I really appreciate it!:D

*Liddy* 

No comments:

Post a Comment